Energy Resources Management
- M.Sc. Georesources Management / M.Sc. Applied Geophysics / M.Sc. Sustainable Energy Supply / M.Sc. Sustainable Management – Water and Energy
- Christoph Budny, M.Sc. (external lecturer)
This course is given by our external lecturer Christoph Budny, who works for Trianel GmbH and can thus illustrate concepts of energy resources management with many real-world and hands-on examples.
Overview of renewable and non-renewable geogenic energy resources and energy reservoirs and their effective management.
Discussed topics include:
- Financial analysis
- Energy and Commodity trading
- Portfolio analysis
- Energy procurement
- Portfolio optimization
- Sheahan, P.A. & Cherry, M. E. (edit): Ore deposit Model I and II: Geoscience Canada,Reprint Series;
- Kirkham, R.V., Sinclair, W.D., Thorpe, - R.I. & Duke, J.M. (edits): Mineral Deposit Modeling. Geological Association of Canada, Spec. Paper 40.
- Stone, J.G. & Dunn, P.G.: Ore Reserve Calculations in the Real World. SEG, Special Publication Number 3.
- Mantel, S.J., Meredith, J.R., Shafer, S.M., Suton, M.M. 2005. Core concepts of project management. Wiley, 302 pp
- Lerche, I., Noeth, S. 2004. Economics of petroleum production. 332 pp